How to make a clay face masque
I love using a clay face masque and always wanted to make my own. This is a super simple recipe that you can create and store. It will leave your skin feeling fresh and supple and smells lovely too.
You will need:
- 3/4 cup European clay: Argila Natural Especial
- 10 drops Rosehip oil: Cliganic 100% pure organic
- 5 drops Eucalyptus essentail oil: Naissance Eucalyptus Blue Gum
- Rosewater: CORTAS Rose Water which is also edible
- Airtight container: up-cycled an old candle or jam jar
Place all ingredients into the jar, then slowly add the rose water until you have a nice sloppy consistency. Nothing more to it.
Note: always spot test on skin first