How to make a natural furniture polish
This “one-pot” easy to make recipe for beeswax timber furniture polish uses only five simple ingredients.
- 150g Beeswax: Naissance Natural Yellow Beeswax
- 350ml almond oil: Naissance Sweet Almond
- 2.5 mil lavender: Naissance True Lavender Essential Oil
- 2.5 mil eucalyptus: Naissance Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 2.5ml Scotch pine: Naissance Scotch Pine Essential Oil
You can also create the perfect home aroma using your favourite oils or leave the beeswax as the main character in this recipe by removing the essential oils altogether. They are a nice to have not a must for this recipe.
Melt the beeswax and sweet almond oil over low heat slowly. Once combined, add the essential oils and pour into your 500g jar and allow the liquid to cool and set.
Hay presto, you have timber polish that will also work as a nourishing shoe cream.
Cup measurements t make this easier:
- 3/4 cup beeswax
- 1 & 3/4 cup sweet almond oil
I hope you love and share this recipe.